Thank you for inquiring into affiliation with our fellowship. As you know by reading the information here on our web site, GAAAP is not for everyone and not everyone is a good candidate for licensure with GAAAP. This is true because not everyone shares the same committment to truth, values, order, holiness, heritage and excellence in ministry. We strive for authenticity so there's no room for smoke and mirror tactics, hype or self promotion. We maintain harmony by adhering to St. Augustine's famous words, "In things essential, unity. In things non-essential, tolerance. In all things, charity." Finally, we do not participate in competitive or malicious communications meant to manipulate or degrade others. May God bless you as you futher consider GAAAP as a family you would be glad to call your own.
15 Reasons to Choose GAAAP
1. Because GAAAP wants God's blessed favor and seeks mutual respect among the family of credible affirming ministries which required us to make difficult and costly choices that would distinguish us as orderly by Scriptural and civil standards of conduct and attitude.
2. Because we choose truth over tradition, holiness over hype, maturity over manipulation and discipline over deception.
3. Because GAAAP shares beautiful fellowship and mutual respect among other Bible believing, affirming ministries.
4. Because we build bridges and walls in the Biblically appropriate places to uphold God's standard of love, truth and holiness.
5. Because we are committed to Pentecostal revival among all people, including those disenfranchised and marginalized by misapplied Biblical texts that only serve to prop up the misinformed opinions of cultural prejudices.
6. Because GAAAP's proud history of affirming outreach reaches back farther than any other affirming, Apostolic organization.
7. Because we do not involve ourselves in undignified, ungodly mud slinging and drama but rather return good for evil.
8. Because we contend for the Apostolic faith once delivered unto the saints.
9. Because GAAAP seeks to elevate each individual in every area of their lives (spiritually, intellectually and physically) by discipline, education, prayer and the study of God's Word so as to bring out their best for the glory of God.
10. Because our leaders are expected to abide by a high standard of personal/ministerial integrity, self control, spirituality and intellectual development.
11. Because our fellowship has taken a stand against exclusive, divisive politics that separates people and removes their attention from God's call.
12. Because we have refused the popular trend to wrap ourselves in artificial and illigitimate titles, positions and an exclusive cultural identity of both a religious and civil nature. While some give themselves religious titles, our Bishops are officially consecrated by duly consecrated Bishops that are officially recognized.
13. Because GAAAP is built on authentic, measurable standards of success and not on posturing, exaggeration and hype.
14. Because this alliance pursues true love that edifies rather than religiocity that seeks to tear down, criticize, condemn and malign.
15. Because this fellowship has proven its willingness and ability to withstand any test to stand for truth no matter what evil befalls or what popular, secular or religious fad beckons us to follow.
Ministerial Code of Ethics
While striving to balance professionalism with relate-ability, transparency with holiness and relevance with being a proper role model, I will seek to maintain a spiritually positive, emotionally stable and Christian lifestyle through the ups and downs of life that draws the attention of others to God's strength and mentors them toward maturity in Christ. I will seek needed help privately for personal and ministerial issues through appropriate channels so as not to erode ministerial decorum and personal credibility. I will model compassion without enabling dysfunction and uphold a professional, honorable and public standard of decorum, personally and ministerially. It is my responsibility to follow Christ in such a way that others can follow my example and eventually be presented by the grace of God faultless before His throne, without condemnation. This applies to all areas of my life upon which my public and Christian reputation stands. I understand that I will give an account to God for all things and therefore submit my will to His for the rule of His divine authority.
I will show the utmost courtesy and consideration to my fellow GAAAP ministers in the household of faith, treating them as I would desire to be treated. I will respect the authority over me and work as a peacemaker for the betterment of the fellowship. My words will be used to edify and not tear down. I will seek to keep my heart free of malice and selfish motives.
As a minister of the Gospel and a representative of the GAAAP organization, I am resolved to uphold the Constitution and Bylaws of the fellowship, its ministerial handbook and the local, state or provincial and national laws under which I live.
$20.00 for ministerial and $50.00 for church affiliation applications.
Pillar member's gift can be any amount.
Click "Donate" to donate online.